Hi all,
Just adding to Bill's plug for Danny and Peter's talk, and urging you to
grab the opportunity to eat lunch/ meet with them. Most of you know Danny
already, but Peter is also fantastic - I taught him 5 years ago when I was
a grad student and he was a sophomore at Harvard, and knew then that he'd
be a superstar. He's a third year PhD student at Harvard now, will graduate
in 4 years with a number of really interesting papers already, and is a
super nice guy to boot!
Sorry I can't be there.
Best,
Sandip