Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that we have selected the First-Year Trips Director for 2013. Please offer your congratulations to Chris O'Connell '13

We felt that Chris' experience with DOC Trips in past years-- as Outreach Coordinator, trip leader, and crew member-- as well as his involvement in other campus organizations made him the ideal choice for Trips Director. He was selected from a group of highly qualified applicants, all of whom demonstrated great leadership and dedication to the Trips program.

If you have any thoughts, questions, or suggestions for the Trips program this year, please feel free to blitz [log in to unmask], or blitz Chris directly at [log in to unmask]

Please note that applications for Assistant Director, as well as those for Croo chief, Crooling, and Trip leader positions, will be forthcoming (in the above-listed order).

We wish Chris the best of luck, and look forward to working with him to welcome the class of 2017!

-Joanna Schneider '13
DOC President