It's time to start planning DOC Trips 2013 & welcome the Class of 2017!

Attached are the applications for the Assistant Director & Directorate Positions.
The Directorate - led by the Director & Assistant Director - is the team of students who work together to plan & execute the entire Trips program.  These positions are very different than leading a trip or being on a croo, but I promise you that the hard/fun work required will be extremely rewarding.
The 2013 Trips Directorate includes:
-Trip Leader Trainers
-Croo Chiefs*
-Outreach Coordinator
-Sustainability Coordinator**  (sophomores are welcome to apply!)
-Safety Master**   (sophomores are welcome to apply!)
-Director & Assistant Director

*No prior croo experience needed for Climbing Croo, Connection Croo, and Mountain Biking Croo (NEW!).
**No prior Trips experience needed for Safety Master or Sustainability Coordinator.

Application Details:
Please submit your application(s) to [log in to unmask] or in hard copy to the Outdoor Programs Office in Robinson Hall by the specified date.  You may apply for more than one position.  The Assistant Director is selected first and will participate in the selection process for the other directorate roles.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of the positions, please feel free to blitz me!
Enjoy the rest of break!

Chris O'Connell
Director 2013

"It's not about what it is, it's about what it can become.”
--Dr. Seuss