They are everywhere! I too had several good sized flocks of Black Scoters today. 76+ on lake Morey, 44 on lake Fairlee, and several flocks of 10-20 on the Connecticut River over the past two days. Other highlights include: 6 Long-tailed Ducks on Lake Fairlee today. And yesterday a Common Tern and a young Brant on the Connecticut River in the southern part of Windsor County.

Spencer Hardy
Norwich, VT

Sent from my iPhone