from [log in to unmask]

David,

We use a combination of hosting options, including SlideShowPro.net<http://SlideShowPro.net> Director, for audio or video albums, which is a very elegant, very easy to use media hosting service, as well as our in-house Flash server for legacy materials, which we're migrating to Wowza for iOS support through HTML5. There's also an institutional channel you can set up through YouTube, which is quite capable and ties in to your campus authentication for uploading but doesn't allow for restricting access. Vimeo is also a very capable, easy to use video host popular in education and they have institutional services as well.

John

John de Szendeffy
IT Manager | Global Programs
Boston University
888 Commonwealth Ave.<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
Boston, MA 02215<x-apple-data-detectors://0/0>
P 617-353-7957<tel:617-353-7957>
www.bu.edu/globalprograms<http://www.bu.edu/globalprograms>
www.bu.edu/gpts<http://www.bu.edu/gpts>