On 12.10.2012, at 23:06, jem cabanes wrote:

I miss a a way to directly jump from one page to next, or to previous –not by scrolling. I haven't been able to find anything suitable in NWP. Is there a way to achieve this somehow?

You can use Ctrl + Arrow down ( or Ctrl +  v) and Ctrl + Arrow up. On a MacBook Pro fn + Arrow up/down does the same.

These are all default Mac OS X System Key Bindings. See more here:
<http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~jrus/Site/System%20Bindings.html>

In the Nisus Macro Reference I found only one page-related command:

Select Page [+ Number]

Thus …

Select Page 2
Select Start

will take you to page no. 2 and place the caret at the beginning of that page.

I have a question myself regarding this: Is there any command available that returns the page number? If there is one, then the above mentioned command can be used to jump from page to page.

I also find the two buttons very useful that restore the previous selection in the document. They can be used as jumpers too. See screenshot here:

http://minus.com/my2uZyU1YzdFC

Žorvaršur