It turns out we don't need frame packs, because the Kilimanjaro National Park mandates paying porters to carry your stuff, but we do need duffel bags and day packs.

Also, we're looking for synthetic t-shirts (long and/or shirt sleeve), headlamps, fleeces, rain jackets, windbreakers, wool socks, glove liners, mittens...et al, any of which would be much appreciated. Because this is such a small trip literally any contribution makes a huge difference.

Thanks again!

Saida