On 2012 Sep 3, at 9:52, Dan Kelly wrote:

> When I migrate a table from one file to another the default tables
> occurrence changes and the lookups change it there is already a relationship
> to that table with the new current file, when I go to reset the lookups then
> the current table which I had imported is not one of the options for
> default, can anyone tell me the best way to prevent this error when doing
> this?

A request to Dan — and anybody in the future who asks a question — is to please mention which version of FileMaker Pro you're using, whether it's regular FMP or FMP Advanced, and what platform (Mac or Windows) you're operating on. The answers to your questions may differ depending on the context.

Also, in order to aid in communication, it helps if you can be as specific as possible. For example, not merely "I'm trying to migrate a table from one file to another" but rather "I'm trying to import the 'Addresses' table from the 'Programs' file to the 'Members' file." This too enables the response to be in terms most likely to be useful to you.