On 2012 Aug 3, at 9:36, Dan Kelly wrote:

Can anyone help me with this? I am wondering if it is even possible, I would like to come up with a way to let the user change the names of the tabs, when the user clicks on the tab then what shows in the portal within that tab will be the related records, for instance you are looking at an equipment record, you click on one tab to see manuals, another to see drawings, another to see spec sheets etc.

Dan, this seems like just a repeat of your earlier question. Did the example file I sent you fall short of this in some way?