Absolute rubbish!

  I used to run OS2 (remember that) so I could run DOS and windows 3.1 & 95 apps because windows 98 could not run them. XP wouldn't run many NT apps either. Good thing for dual and triple boot! For vista and 7 you have to pay extra for XP compatibility such that it is. I still can't Microsoft's own game pack from XP to run on Windows 7.

With the Mac it's better, until Lion. I could run apple works and most 68k software, though there were issues. But as long as you stayed on the PowerPC platform they were small. Lion changed everything. It's there line in the sand.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone