Had a male Blackburnian since Tuesday and a Vireo I'm still trying to suss out.  It has been overcast all week and poor viewing conditions.  The song is slightly burry, slower, and less frequent than a Red-eyed Vireo, and the bird is smaller, also no eye ring or wing bars, so I'm thinking Philadelphia Vireo, but not positive.  Singing Hermit Thrush as of yesterday.

Yellow-rumps have been around for awhile, and had a singing Ruby-crowned Kinglet on Monday of this week.

Have had American Woodcock displaying for the past week.  Bluebirds going in and out of a nesting box the past 10 days.  And, of course, Brown-headed Cowbird female (and males) lurking nearby.

App. 15 Pine Siskins were continuing to hang around my feeders, which are now empty, and the birds are gone.  But, purple finches, chickadees, both Red- and White-breasted Nuthatch still coming, just in case....

Taber Allison
Holt Road
Plainfield