On 16 Apr 2012, at 10:31, THDW wrote:

Hamid

Thanks for your prompt help.

I have done all this but I cannot see the MSW changes in NWP.

In Track Changes options, I have clicked on All Authors - but still nothing. When I ask NWP to take me to next change, there is nothing. Yet on the Word Document there are two other editors.

I am running Word 2011. Should I perhaps save the original Word document (.doc) in another format?

If you opened the original Word document in NWP, then the changes made by the other editors should be viewable.
Saving the Word document in another format will kill track changes.

Hamid