Andy Buchan ([log in to unmask]) of Charlestown, NH, is a piano tuner
(and an excellent drummer). I don't know if he also does repairs.

From: Upper Valley Community Band
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Shelby Moore
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 1:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Piano Tuning and Lessons?

Hi Everyone,
I need to start taking piano lessons for piano competency tests at college.
My piano REALLY needs a good tuning and possibly a few wires/strings
replaced.
Do any of you know of a place that tunes pianos and fixes them up, but
doesn't charge an arm and a leg? I'll be paying for it myself and I don't
have much money right now....

Also, do you know of any piano teachers in the Lebanon area who charge
reasonably low rates?

Thank you,
Shelby Moore