Seems I'm a Mariner Subscriber. Can't imagine how. Maybe I clicked on
something hen I was idly messing about years and years ago.

Anyway, this was in this morning's mail:

Dear Mariner Subscriber,

It's not often that we find an excellent product like MasterWriter.
When we do, we just have to share it.

And the best part is, because of our relationship with the good folks
at MasterWriter, we can offer this revolutionary software to you at a
discounted price.

Just how good is it? Well, who are we to argue with Bob Zemeckis and
William Peter Blatty and all the other well-known, award-winning
writers and songwriters?

Enjoy!

Your friends at Mariner Software

"MasterWriter is the program
the right side of the brain has
been waiting for."
-William Peter Blatty

"MasterWriter is an
absolute necessity for
today's creative writer."
-Bob Zemeckis

Exclusive Mariner Software Offer
4 days only!

Offer Expires at Midnight on 01/26/2012.

<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=8103%7c4405%7c716117%7c643226&digest=ek9tIhUyl2iAObpRE%2bdNcg&sysid=1>

	<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=8103%7c4406%7c716117%7c643226&digest=LbWumerMW6%2fkoIXCYInzHw&sysid=1>Click
here to get $50 off

Regular Price: $199. Sale Price: $149 - Enter Discount Code 6085 in
the Discount Number field on the bottom right of the order page.

90-Day Money-Back Guarantee!!

Searching a bookshelf of reference books, or bouncing from one
website to the next trying to find the right word is a distraction.
One search in MasterWriter will show you all of the possibilities
instantly, including a vast array of descriptive words that you will
not find in any other reference dictionary or thesaurus.

<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=8103%7c4407%7c716117%7c643226&digest=IvdMgCXAr2FgH1EbgdoPSw&sysid=1>

	<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=8103%7c4408%7c716117%7c643226&digest=3auSxFuntVlOdb%2fCnPX8Lg&sysid=1>Click
here to watch the MasterWriter Demo

Writers currently using MasterWriter:

"MasterWriter is a unique and invaluable collection of creative
writing tools...It's the program the right side of the brain has been
waiting for."

William Peter Blatty

				The Exorcist

				The Ninth Configuration

				Shot In The Dark

				Darling Lili

				The Great Bank Robbery

				Dimiter

"MasterWriter is an absolute necessity for today's creative writer."

Bob Zemeckis

				Forrest Gump

				Back To The Future

				Contact

				1941

				Who Framed Roger Rabbit

				Polar Express

				A Christmas Carol

"Need a great vocabulary and fresh ideas? MasterWriter is like having
a writing partner with an Ivy League education...Check this out!"

Andrew Davis

				The Fugitive

				Collateral Damage

				Holes

				The Guardian

				Steal Little Steal Big

				A Perfect Murder

				Under Siege

Allan Folsom

				The Day After Tomorrow

				Day of Confession

				The Exile

				The Machiavelli Covenant

				The Hadrian Memorandum

Paul Brickman

				Risky Business

				Deal Of The Century

				Bad News Bears

				Men Don't Leave

				True Crime

Peter Seaman

				Who Framed Roger Rabbit

				How The Grinch Stole Christmas

				Shrek The Third

				Last Holiday

MasterWriter gives you all of these valuable writing tools right at
your fingertips:

Word Families

				A unique and revolutionary reference
dictionary, that will open up a new world of possibilities for
descriptive words and ideas.

Parts of Speech

				A comprehensive list of descriptive
words, with various filters including alliterations, that allow you
to be more specific.

Synonym Finder

				The only electronic version of the
best thesaurus on the market.

The American Heritage Dictionary

				One of the most comprehensive
dictionaries on the market.

Phrases

				A collection of over 33,000 phrases,
sayings, idioms, and word combinations.

Rhymes

				The ultimate Rhyming Dictionary with
over 100,000 entries, 36,000 Rhymed-Phrases, and the most
comprehensive list of Close Rhymes ever created. Rhymes from our
Pop-Culture Dictionary are also included.

Pop-Culture

				A Pop-Culture Dictionary with over
11,000 icons of American and World Culture that links to information
on each entry.

Searchable Bible

				A completely searchable bible, with
Old and New Testaments.

Organizational Features

				Organizes your projects painlessly.

				MasterWriter is the most powerful
suite of writing tools ever assembled in one program.

<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=8103%7c4409%7c716117%7c643226&digest=LJhWGYtn%2fXu2eybjyfHH2w&sysid=1>

	<http://cl.publicaster.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=8103%7c4400%7c716117%7c643226&digest=DcV%2baibirJemSubFgdOBPg&sysid=1>Click
here to get $50 off

Get $50 Off the $199 purchase price when you order by midnight,
Thursday, January 26.

Enter Discount code 6085 in the Discount Number field on the bottom
right of the order page.

				If you aren't 100% satisfied with
your purchase of MasterWriter, let us know within 90 days and we'll
give you your money back. Our mission is to make you a better writer.
We're confident Masterwriter will help. But if it doesn't, then you
shouldn't be charged for it. Simple as that!

General Info and Customer Service

				Phone: 805-892-2656

				Email:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

Masterwriter, Inc.
740 State St. Suite #203
Santa Barbara, CA 93101 USA

<http://cl.publicaster.com/OptOut.aspx?pubids=8103%7c011%7c716117%7c643226&digest=92bFgyq6U4u%2fkq4lAD%2fymw&sysid=1>Opt