Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. I'm looking for FileMaker Pro users to beta test a small, single-purpose database I ginned up called Sudoku Helper. It's supposed to do most of the routine, mundane, boring record-keeping for you. It does NOT create new puzzles for you. It requires you to type in the starting conditions from sudoku puzzles you find elsewhere.

If you'd like to give it a spin, please contact me off-line (IE, not by using "Reply" or "Reply All" and thereby spamming the group) at
and I'll e-mail you a copy. (The file's less than a megabyte.) Whack away at it for a bit, then e-mail me back with any thots you have about it.

Richard S. Russell, a Bright (http://the-brights.net)
2642 Kendall Av. #2, Madison  WI  53705-3736
http://richardsrussell.livejournal.com/

Divine revelation is a game anyone can play, and thousands have.

— John B. Hodges, SecHum listserv