The Support Group is one of the largest and most successful FileMaker consultancies in the world. We are looking for experienced FileMaker developers in Natick, MA; North Hollywood, CA; and San Mateo, CA.

We are committed to employing the best and the brightest. Come join our energetic team of professionals. We are interested in intelligent people willing to participate in providing high-level customer service through custom database design, development and web-based solutions.

We offer a fun, FileMaker-centric environment and all our employees enjoy a benefits package that includes paid vacation, holiday, sick and personal time, health, disability and life insurance, 401K, bonuses and more.  We are looking for full-time developers who can learn quickly, communicate effectively with our customers and who can develop efficient, attractive and elegant systems to provide automation solutions for our customers’ needs.

To apply, please send a resume to Chad Novotny, Vice President of Technology, at [log in to unmask].

Want to talk? Call Chad at (508) 653-8400 x217 anytime!