Here's the source for the one from Kino that I use.

<http://www2.odn.ne.jp/alt-quinon/files/NWPro/edit/SwapSelections_nwm.zip>
Just download, unzip, and put in your Nisus Macro folder.

I also have a less capable swap function in a Cocoa Service that works for most Cocoa Apps (but not Mail due to Apple not adhering to its own standards).  It handles only a single selection and leaves punctuation in place, and is a bit of fiddling to install, but lets you use it in more than just Nisus.  I'd have to ask my son Ivan (the author) if it is posted with instructions.  If anyone is interested, let me know.

He also made a service to sort/extract columns of plain text, and another one to sort text based on any column the user chooses.  (All formatting of the selections is lost.)

All the best,
Ben

On 2011 Sep 21, Wed, at 10:58 pm, Chuck Suber wrote:

This would be good
>Or was there a specialty macro for names to automatically detect and insert the comma appropriately and recognize middle names too?<

Or just
Jones, Thad to Thad Jones
and to change: Thad Jones to Jones, Thad

— Chuck