Do you mean the generic one Kino made that will:
1-	Reverse the characters in a single-word selection, or
2-	Reverse the words in a multi-word selection, or
3-	Reverse positions of multi-part (non-contiguous) selections.

I use this macro from Kino.

Or was there a specialty macro for names to automatically detect and
insert the comma appropriately and recognize middle names too?

	Ben Andrus