http://tidbits.com/article/12392

Here is list of alternatives from Tidbits.

— Chuck Suber

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 09:32, Ken Cross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Intuit has done this many times over the last decade+.  It responds only with an outcry from Mac users and barely even then.

So why do people still use Quicken? It was the best and most Mac like until they moved to windows centric development.

But all my Mac customers, except one, have moved to other choices.

My last Quicken Mac customer has successfully migrated from Quicken 2007 to Quicken Essentials on Snow Leopard before trying to move to Lion.

But as Steve indicated many features are no longer an option.
--
Bye for now.

Ken Cross
CSPC INC