Hi All,

Some time ago I saw a hint on how to position the dock at the corner of the screen
using the following Terminal command

defaults write com.apple.Dock pinning POSITION; killall Dock

where "POSITION" may be changed to either "start", "middle", or "end", depending
on where the dock should stay. When the dock has already been moved to the
side, the position "END" anchored the Dock at the lower right conrer of the screen.

I can?t remember where I found this hint. But this command appears not to work
with Lion. Does anyone know how the perform this in Lion?

Even using TinkerTool, the Dock goes back to to the default position on bottom
center when restarting the computer..

Any advice is welcome

G. Beurlen
Rio de Janeiro Brazil