On 8/6/11, Andrus wrote:

>Can you get any help by recreating the function in Powerfind, then when it works, switch it to PowerFind Pro and see what Nisus creates in the Pro code?

I tried that. And the PowerFind to PowerFindPro conversion gets it wrong -- it converts ..(1plus) to ..+ (or something to that effect). That latter string when placed in a macro does exactly what is expected of it: it selects the whole document. The question is what to use instead of \.\., which ALSO selects the whole document. :-(
--
Bob Waltz

"The one thing we learn from history --
   is that no one ever learns from history."