Crestline, CA, July 25, 2011 -- Dracoventions announces the immediate
availability of 2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer v2.5 for FileMaker Pro.

This release adds the ability to control the two-sided printing option on
Macintosh and also adds OS X 10.7 Lion compatibility.

The rest of the 2empowerFM plug-in family has also been tested to be Lion
compatible.

_*About Hands-Free Printer*_

Hands-Free Printer is the world's only FileMaker printer plug-in that can
set every printer option in the Windows Print and Print Setup dialog
independently along with similar options in the Mac OS X print dialog.

Mark Anderson of Floristware, who helped beta test the plug-in, says,
"Earlier today I mentioned a "cross-platform printer control" plugin to a
FileMaker developer and he freaked out. I believe a lot of people need this
and have just given up on hoping for it."

2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer is like a robot that clicks and types options
in the Print dialog faster than the eye can see.  That means it works with
almost any printer, allowing you to:

- Open the Print dialog, select your printer, set individual printer
options, then print - all from a script with no user interaction required.

- Allow users to choose a few print options from a FileMaker layout, then
let Hands-Free Printer take care of the rest.

- Guide users through complex print jobs where they are instructed to put in
different types of paper or envelopes, then click a button to continue
printing.

- Set each printer option independently, not as a group like with
FileMaker's "restore print settings" feature.  A few independent settings
can replace dozens or even hundreds of "restore print settings" steps.

- Your system's default printer and default printer settings are never
changed.

- No special system software or settings are required.  There is no need to
turn on "access for assistive devices" on Macintosh and no Applescript or
VBScript is used.

_*OS X Tiger*_

Although Hands-Free Printer does not currently support OS X 10.4 (Tiger), it
does support FileMaker all the way back to 7.  If you are interested in
Tiger support, please click  http://tigerhfp.2empowerFM.com
tigerhfp.2empowerFM.com  to let us know automatically.

_*Availability*_

2empowerFM Hands-Free Printer v2.5 is available immediately at
http://print.2empowerFM.com print.2empowerFM.com

This is a free upgrade for those who purchased the plug-in within the last
year.  New Hands-Free Printer licenses start at $99 for a single user and
upgrades after a year are half price.  Other plug-ins in the 2empowerFM
family start at $29 and many are absolutely free.

Developer (redistribution) licenses are also available.  Fully functional,
30-day demo copies can be downloaded with no sign-up required.

_*About Dracoventions*_

At Dracoventions, we invent software.  Whether we're finding ways to let you
search all your FileMaker scripts or automate print jobs, we're always
inventing new tools to empower your use of FileMaker.  Dracoventions is a
FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) member and is located in Crestline, CA,
USA.

With over 25 years of software engineering experience, company founder Chris
Dragon was inspired by the business needs of his former employer to create
the 2empowerFM Family of FileMaker Plug-ins.  These plug-ins include
Developer Assistant, Dialog Master, Menu Popper, SQL Runner, Clipboard
Explorer, and Text Toolkit.  For more information, visit
http://www.2empowerfm.com www.2empowerFM.com .

_*Contact*_

Chris Dragon

Dracoventions