Jen, I am a Dartmouth '99, Thayer '01. My employer, Proton OnSite (Wallingford, CT) has a full-time position open for an entry level or recent graduate with mechanical engineering skills, especially Pro/E component design, structural analysis, and prototype/product development. Please post this position. The contact person is our HR director, Sandi Kelly ([log in to unmask]), and the full job description is attached. I have also copied a few professors who might have some ideas of students or recent graduates with the skills and professional interests we are seeking. Thanks to all for your assistance. Warm regards, Luke Dalton