Hello,

I have script when ran for the first time is very slow from a client.
If I run the same script from Filemaker on the same box as Filemaker server I do not see this delay.

Any time I run the script after the first run it is very fast.

What should I look for to trouble shoot this script?

I have isolated the hang from one script step. Go To Layout.

I checked the layout for script triggers but it doesn't have any.

All machines run FileMaker Pro 11 and the database is being served from Filemaker Pro Server 11

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Jason Bourque