I too am not upgrading to Lion: no Rosetta, no support for Quicken 2007. Quicken Essentials is a poor fall back

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 21:28, Nobumi Iyanaga <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I still have not upgraded to Lion. One of my reasons is that there is at least one crucial program in my environment which is PPC only (it is a very old OCR program for Japanese text called "Yonde!! Koko"). Has anyone on this list tried to install Snow Leopard (and Rosetta) in a virtual environment on Lion? How does it work...?

Best regard,

Nobumi Iyanaga
Tokyo,
Japan