On venerdì 22 luglio 2011 at 15:14, paolo savonuzzi wrote:
On venerdì 22 luglio 2011 at 15:03, Doug Browne wrote:
On 22 Jul 2011, at 13:18, paolo savonuzzi wrote:

dropping an application on top of another one will create a "folder" (as in iOS) then you can add up to… 16 apps on the iPhone, 20 on the iPad so I guess, on a Mac, it depends on screen size. and for each "folder" you can change the name clicking on it

Thank you. The folder thing is neat, but does not really help as I still have the icons speared over three pages even after a restart. You are right about 16 apps.

once you have made some room in a page, using folders, then you can drag applications from other pages: click and hold then drag toward screen's left or right edge  and… ;-)

icons size, I guess, is the same you set in "View/Show View Options" for you desktop folder
Nope, doesn't seem to do it.

right: I fear icons have a  fixed size dependant on monitor size only.  I just had a look on the 27" iMac and… icons are ridiculously enormous! =:-/

--
paolo savonuzzi

http://paolosavonuzzi.org