Bill Shepard and I headed to Herrick's Cove yesterday morning. Highlights included:
Red bellied woodpeckerDunlin in breeding plumage...beautiesblack ternsgadwallVeerywood peeweeblackpoll in downtown windsorwhite crowned sparrow-lake runemederedstartsfield sparrowgnat catcheralder & willow flycatchersmallardbrown thrashercatbirdNorthern oriolesavanah sparrowindigo buntingyellow warblerthe swallowschesnutsided warblerKingfisherboth water thrushesBl' Throated Greensap suckerRuby th hummerbluebirdboblink

an 80+ bird day, Bill can add highlights I missed to the list, when he gets his pc back..

Dave Merker
Etna, New Hampshire