Valley Village, CA, April 27, 2011 -- Dracoventions announces the immediate
availability of 2empowerFM Developer Assistant v2.6 for FileMaker Pro.  This
release adds the ability to search the table relationships graph, swap the
meaning of Home and End keys on Windows and Mac, and now finds a wider
variety of deleted references in scripts and field calculations.

Company founder, Chris Dragon, says, "We've had a lot of requests to add the
ability to search the relationships graph.  We're excited to add another
feature that helps FileMaker developers save time."

About Developer Assistant

Developer Assistant helps you:

- Find all scripts containing a search term.  Individual scripts
automatically open to highlight the next line that matches a text or regular
expression search term.  Searches may also be performed within a single
script.

- Find all database fields containing a search term.  The search includes
not just field names, but auto-enter data, validation calculations, and any
other text associated with each field.  This search is performed in the
"Manage Database" window and  requires FileMaker Pro Advanced.

- Find tables by name in the table relationships graph in the "Manage
Database" window.

- Search in almost any "list" that appears in a FileMaker dialog.  A list is
any set of more than one visible row of information (which means a pull-down
menu is not a list).  FileMaker uses lists to show names of functions, names
of layouts, watched expressions, fields being imported/exported, and many
other things.  A list search includes all visible text in all columns of
multi-column lists.

- Drag over part of a FileMaker calculation to highlight it and evaluate it
at the touch of a button.  You can evaluate "Get(SystemPlatform)" instead of
looking it up in help, evaluate calculations in script steps as you debug
the script, test your calculations before the script is run, and so on.

- If you instinctively press the Home or End key expecting the cursor to
move to the start or end of a line, or the start and end of a field,
Developer Assistant can make those keys do what you expect.

Most of the features above require FileMaker 11 for Macintosh or FileMaker 8
or later for Windows.

Morgan Jones of One Part Harmony says, "The Developer Assistant is a
brilliant tool that has already saved me loads of time. And by allowing me
to quickly find every reference to a script, field, table, or layout, I am
much more confident that changes I make will not create bugs in my
production solutions."

Availability

2empowerFM Developer Assistant v2.6 is available immediately at
http://developer.dracoventions.com http://developer.dracoventions.com

This is a free upgrade for those who purchased a Windows or Macintosh
license within the last year.  New Developer Assistant licenses start at $99
for a single user and upgrades after a year are half price.  Other plug-ins
in the 2empowerFM family start at $19 and many are absolutely free.

Developer (redistribution) licenses are also available.  Fully functional,
30-day demo copies can be downloaded with no sign-up required.

About Dracoventions

At Dracoventions, we invent software.  Whether we're finding ways to let you
search all your FileMaker scripts or automate print jobs, we're always
inventing new tools to empower your use of FileMaker.  Dracoventions is a
FileMaker Business Alliance (FBA) member and is located in Valley Village,
CA, USA.

With over 25 years of software engineering experience, company founder Chris
Dragon was inspired by the business needs of his former employer to create
the 2empowerFM Family of FileMaker Plug-ins.  These plug-ins include
Developer Assistant, Dialog Master, Menu Popper, Text Toolkit, and many
others.  For more information, visit  http://www.2empowerfm.com
www.2empowerFM.com .

Contact

Chris Dragon