Thanks Maarten I'll give that a try.

Lee

On 5/04/11 1:23 AM, M. Sjouw wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Lee,

When you need this to be accessible from the internet you will need to setup port forwarding in the internet router. In the router setup portforwarding for port 80 (http) to forwarded to the 10.0.0.7

That should do the trick, the real internet IP will not show at the IWP FM server.

Regards, Maarten.