Reverese mode in footnotes Hello everybody,

Some time ago Kino helped me on how to deal with R-L texts keyed-in under the NW Classic in the reverse mode, and referred me to a useful macro under NW Pro: Macro > Changing Text > Reverse Text.
By applying this macro I can reverse any Hebrew phrase or sentence back to the right sequence. But is there any way of doing this globally instead of searching every single sequence in footnotes and applying this macro manually? When there are hundreds of such cases in a single document full of footnotes, this becomes a really bloody nuisance.

Yours,

Takamitsu