116 votes after I voted.

Cheers, geoff

At 11:19 AM +1100 02/03/11, Brian Ferguson wrote:
Get out and VOTE!!!

Copied from today's Newsletter.

----
About.com Readers Choice Award
"Yes, we won an award."
Last year, thanks to you guys, we finished first in the About.com Readers Choice award in the Best Mac Word Processor category against some very good competition. We were lucky enough to be nominated again for the award this year. The voting has started, and the competition is just as tough.
So please take a minute, go to the MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "macs.about.com" claiming to be About.com Readers Choice Awards site and vote for us.
Thank you for your support.
----

There have been only 110 votes for NWP but there are 118 for Pages. [today Wed 2 Mar 11:17 am AEST]
Only a few days to go.

Regards from brianF