Hi Jim

I'm also using Win 7 with FMP 11. My highlighting is a light blue, which works fine. I can't find a place in Filemaker to change the highlight, but I notice that if I change the Windows Theme, then the highlight colour changes. Perhaps you can use a different theme, or find somewhere in the Windows Control Panel to modify the highlight colour.

Bruce