Thanks Doug, but I did not get the same result.

Something had restricted the iTunes installation last night but all finalised now.

Listening to a Bach 'Toccata' in his Playlist; switched to 'Music' main screen - all visible - and selection 'All you need is love' played as expected.

Both Classics, in their own way, of course.    (-:

Regards from brianF