Valley Village, CA, October 21, 2010 -- Dracoventions announces the immediate
availability of 2empowerFM Developer Assistant with beta support for
Macintosh FileMaker.  This release also fixes minor bugs in the Windows
version.

Developer Chris Dragon says, "The wait is over!  Developer Assistant has
been our most-requested Macintosh port, so we are excited to announce its
availability."

About Developer Assistant

Developer Assistant for Macintosh helps you:

- Find all scripts containing a search term.  Individual scripts
automatically open to highlight the next line that matches a text or regular
expression search term.  Search may also be performed within a single
script.

- Find all fields containing a search term.  The search includes not just
field names, but auto-enter data, validation calculations, and any other
text associated with each field.  This search is performed in the "Manage
Database" window and  requires FileMaker Pro Advanced.

- Search in almost any list that appears in a FileMaker dialog, such as
lists of functions, layouts, watched expressions, and so on. The search
includes all columns in multi-column lists.

- Drag over part of a FileMaker calculation to highlight it and evaluate it
at the touch of a button.  You can evaluate "Get(SystemPlatform)" instead of
looking it up in help, evaluate calculations in script steps as you debug
the script, test your calculations before the script is even run, and so on.

- If you instinctively press the Home or End key expecting the cursor to
move to the start or end of a line, Developer Assistant for Macintosh can
make those keys do what you expect.

Morgan Jones of One Part Harmony says, "The Developer Assistant is a
brilliant tool that has already saved me loads of time. And by allowing me
to quickly find every reference to a script, field, table, or layout, I am
much more confident that changes I make will not create bugs in my
production solutions."

Except for the Home and End key modifications, all the features above
require FileMaker 11 for Macintosh or FileMaker 7-11 for Windows.  Due to
major internal changes in Mac FileMaker 11, implementing the remaining
features in Mac FileMaker 10 and earlier is difficult.  So, we are asking
anyone seriously interested in purchasing Developer Assistant for FileMaker
10 and earlier to
http://www.dracoventions.com/products/2empowerFM/suite/dev.php?submit=wantMac#wantMac
click here  to automatically let us know.

Availability

2empowerFM Developer Assistant beta for Macintosh is available immediately
at  http://developer.dracoventions.com http://developer.dracoventions.com

This is a free upgrade for those who purchased a windows license within the
last year.  Developer Assistant starts at $69 for a single user.  Other
plug-ins in the 2empowerFM family start at $19 and some are absolutely free.

Developer (aka redistribution) licenses are also available.  Fully
functional, 30-day demo copies can be downloaded with no sign-up required.

About Dracoventions

Dracoventions is located in Valley Village, CA, and is focused on empowering
FileMaker(R) Pro and Server with innovative plug-ins that expand FileMaker's
abilities, create a better user experience, and save development time.

With over 25 years of software engineering experience, company founder Chris
Dragon was inspired by the business needs of his former employer to create
the seeds of what have become the 2empowerFM Family of FileMaker Plug-ins.
These plug-ins include Developer Assistant, Dialogs Unlimited, Hands-Free
Printer, Text Toolkit, and many others.  These plug-ins are now available to
the world-wide FileMaker community at  http://www.dracoventions.com
www.dracoventions.com .

Contact

Chris Dragon, Dracoventions Founder