I'm not worried about the replacing, it's the calculation that's the
problem! I will get that completely right in a separate field before I
overwrite the existing fields.

Paul's calculation turns this:
€ Provides Chilled And Ambient Water
€ Bottle Not Included

into this:
€ Provides chilled and ambient water
€ bottle not included

I need a cap B on bottle as well!

I recall something that identifies invidual lines from multiple line fields
(return separated). I can't for the life of me remember what it is - text
item? element?

I'm rooting through my very fat Filemaker book in the hope of finding it...
I think I've done it before, but can't remember where!

Thanks all for your replies
Emma

On 29/9/10 15:18, "Lee Hoong" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Emma,
>
> In that case, you should be able to combine both Melissa's and Paul's
> methods to get the job done - use Replace Field Contents with
> calculation, where calculation is Paul's custom function.

<BR>
@|from|cn|@
@|from|title|@ - @|from|company|@
Tel: @|from|telephonenumber|@
@|from|wwwhomepage|@
@|from|streetaddress|@, @|from|l|@, @|from|st|@, @|from|postalcode|@, @|from|co|@
Media Square plc or any of its subsidiary companies may not be held responsible for the content of this email as it may reflect the personal view of the sender and not that of the company. Should you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute it. While Media Square plc scans all outbound emails for viruses, it cannot be held responsible for any infected files that you may receive. Media Square plc advises all recipients to virus scan any file attachments.

Fourninety Limited, a member company of the Media Square plc group. Registered in England No. 3737606. Registered Office: Clarence Mill, Clarence Road, Bollington, Cheshire. SK10 5JZ

This email message has been scanned and delivered safely by Mimecast.