I've been haunting the edge of the posted field on Greensboro Road in Hanover where I've observed woodcocks for over 25 years, but haven't heard them so far. Has anyone else seen/heard them along Greensboro or nearby?

Last evening I heard wood frogs singing and saw a fairly large black bear lumbering along the far side of the field....