I switched to road biking a few years ago, but am looking to head back
to trails this spring/summer (they're way more interesting...).
However to do so I need a bike!

I am,
- looking for a used bike <$600, but could go higher if I needed to,
I'm pretty out of tune with what good bikes cost.

- ~5' 11", probably an 18" frame?

- Looking for a hard tail, cross country bike

- Really out of tune with mountain bikes, help me out!

Do you,
- Have a bike you are looking to sell?
- Want a new bike, and think that selling your old one could finance
enough of the new one?
- Know anyone anywhere near Hanover who is? I'm willing to drive a few
hours to pick it up.

Thanks!
--Ben Blier

A optimist sees a glass half-full,
A pessimist sees a glass half-empty,
An engineer sees a glass that is twice as big as it needs to be.

For your entertainment:
http://www.oldeenglish.org/podcast/writers-of-lost
http://www.oldeenglish.org/podcast/i-hate-nature