Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. RE: Macros creating lists from a non-contiguous selection

There are probably other ways, but this works:

Find and Replace '(.+)', '\\1\\n', 'Esa'
Copy
Undo
New
Paste

For the second variant, do:

Find and Replace '(.+)', '\\1, ', 'Esa'
Copy
Undo
New
Paste
Find and Replace ', $', '', 'Ea'

Rick Gordon

------------------

On 3/20/10 at 1:36 AM +0100, ®‚orvar©£ur Daví©£sson wrote in a message entitled
"Macros creating lists from a non-contiguous selection":

Hello,

I would like to make a vertical and horizontal lists from a non-contiguous selection. Although this shouldn't be complicated operations I can't find the solution in the Nisus Macro Reference file. Can somebody help?
Let's assume I have a text like this:
bla, bla, Text1, bla, Text2, bla, bla, Text3

I command-select Text1, Text2 and Text3 (non-contiguous selection), run a macro and would now be able to paste a vertical list like this:

Text1
Text2
Text3

I also need another macro that enables me to paste a *horizontal* line like this:

Text1, Text2, Text3

Thanks in advance,

®‚orvar©£ur
OS X 10.4.11