From Ben Grass:

From: Benjamin Grass <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 14, 2009 3:32:13 PM EDT
Subject: UNH MTB Race Sept 19-20

My fellow cyclists-

The race report for this weekend will come under different cover once we have confirmed results and all applicable parties have weighed in.  Needless to say, though, the Dartmouth team did a solid amount of solid racing this weekend.  I'm very proud of everyone.

Wow...that collegiate MTN season comes early and hits hard.  Despite broken forks, loose crown races, and mud packed drivetrains, the race schedule waits for no one.  And so comes the next race weekend: UNH.  Again, we are lucky that the drive is under two hours.  UNH should have their act together pretty well, so I expect this to be a good race.  As anyone who raced this weekend can attest, MTB racing is about fun.  So again, please do not be afraid to come out and race for the first time.  Again, Paul Salipante will protect you and talk to you about National Public Radio.

If you are interested in racing, please email me ASAP.  I need a complete list of riders by Wednesday.  See below for the race flyer and bikereg page.

~Benny

http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc/wiki/uploads/Calendar/20090919-unh.pdf

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=9346