I took a leisurely bike ride through Norwich on Friday afternoon, mostly birding
by ear with a pair of binoculars in my jersey pocket.  Highlights included Evening
Grosbeaks near the top of Bragg Hill, several beautiful male Baltimore Orioles,
Yellow Warblers everywhere, excellent looks at two Blue-Headed Vireos heard while
descending Beaver Meadow Road, and a singing Brown Thrasher on Campbell Flat Road,
at the sharp corner near where it joins Academy Road.

			David Webb
			Hanover