--- Bill Keegan wrote:
This morning while we were enjoying watching the snowfall, we also watched a
dozen robins feeding below a field apple tree. It took awhile to adjust to
seeing robins in a snowstorm.
Merit Scotford
Bill Keegan
--- end of quote ---
Bill--

We, at Berrill Farms, have had a flock of about a dozen robins the last few days too--this morning, feeding in the snow. Also about a dozen juncos have been seen frequently.

Bob