Lyme NH

Since last night --as we getting 10 inches of snow-- we have had some signs of
spring:
 a flock of about 30 redwing blackbirds, 3 cowbirds, about 15 starlings, 2 song
sparrows, a winter wren, a white throated sparrow--

Along with the usual winter friends including purple finch that have been rare
for us this winter:

lots of chickadees, juncos, huge flock of goldfinches, 3 cardinals, lots of
bluejays, and

one or more:
 hairy, downy woodpecker, tufted titmouse, white breasted and red breasted
nuthatch, crow.