I think it's an interesting possibility, and some of the cognates he proposes may indeed be historically related, but it does not necessarily prove that Na-Dené and Yeniseian are sister families. A number of Americanists are even weary of calling Na-Dené a cohesive language family, so going beyond that in my opinion, is walking on shaky ground.

- Andrew

Pamela Crossley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
oh andrew, i can't resist asking --what do you think of the ruhlen article in human biology on ket and na-dene?