Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:04:49 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re:  #5745 NERALLD record-breaker

Registration for NERALLD's Fall meeting continues to
climb, with inclusion of the following names:

Joanne CannonCarlson
Claire Keith
Marianne Phinney
Carine Ullom
AJ West
Erik Wingrove-Haugland

If your name is not on this list or the longer list previously posted
under this thread, you're out of luck. We cannot accept any more
registraitons, sorry.

I suspect that we will continue this topic at our next meeting in
the spring of 2001. Stay tuned.

Bruce Parkhurst, NERALLD gatekeeper