BATTLE OF THE BANDS IS TONIGHT
[cid:5e99e9a1-4b46-4d85-b543-bb4a2acd3b92]

FOR THOSE WHO WERE ABLE TO GRAB BATTLE OF THE BAND TICKETS,
the tickets will only be valid from when the doors open (8:00pm) until 8:15pm.

FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT SECURE TICKETS,
We will have a standby line! At 8:15, all remaining tickets will be void, and we will allow remaining guests to enter from the standby line until room capacity (~300) is reached! We will have space for at least 50 people from the standby line

How the competition works:

  *   All bands will have the same amount of time to perform.
  *   Order of bands will be assigned based on tech needs/transitions.
  *   Attendees who wish to vote must be present in Common Ground by the time the first band begins (approx. 8pm). You must check in at the door. IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN by the time the first band starts, you will not be eligible to vote.
  *
Attendees who wish to vote must be present until the END of the competition to submit their votes. Voting will open at the conclusion of the last band's final song.
  *   Additional details on the voting process will be explained on site.

YAY SO MUCH FUN STUFF SEE YOU TONIGHT
[Rock N Roll Girl GIF by Muppet Wiki]