Dear friends,

I hope you've been enjoying the beautiful spring weather that we've had this week.

Join us this evening at the Edge (14 School St, across from Panarchy) at 6pm for our weekly wonderful home cooked dinner, community, and some lively discussion of this term's book, Soren Kierkegaard's Fear and Trembling.

This week we talk about Kierkegaard's first go at analyzing what's so special about faith and Abraham, in Problema I of the book. What's this whole deal about "the ethical is the universal", and the "teleological suspension of the ethical"? Why's he talking about Agamemnon?

Just a reminder that you are just as welcome to join even if you haven't read any of the book! We also have extra copies if you'd like.

Also to put on your radar: Tea & Snacks @ the Edge - Next Thurs. 5/2, 1-3:30pm.
After yesterday's tea, I'll continue next week Thursday, with a yet-to-be-determined homemade baked good.

Again, Guy, Alyson and I are here for all of you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd ever like to chat, meet,  have a question about anything, or have things you'd like to see or explore with the Edge!

And a reminder that you can find us on Instagram @edge_dartmouth.

Easter blessings,

Chris+

https://calendly.com/f0076hd/coffee-chat