Do YOU want to dive into the immersive world of augmented and virtual reality?

Have you taken AR/VR Design and Development and itching to apply your skills to solve cutting-edge challenges?

Are your friends absolutely blown away by your ability to create lifelike simulations in extended reality?

Want to work with DALI teams like Anivision to see how your work can transform how we experience digital worlds?

If you answered yes to any of the above…

APPLY HERE TO DALI’S AR/VR TEAM! WE’RE HIRING FOR 24S!!!

Those with background in Unity, scripting languages like C#, and creating experiences in extended reality are all encouraged to apply!!!

Questions? Email [log in to unmask]!

APPLICATIONS FOR 23F NOW OPEN! DUE SUNDAY, MAY 5th, @ 11:59PM

APPLY TO DALI LAB! We’re Hiring for 24F!

Are you interested in...

Developing impactful applications?

Building virtual realities?

Visualizing data?

Designing beautiful interfaces and graphics?

Modeling 3D experiences?

Animating videos?

Managing a team?

Creating media?

Apply for DALI Lab 24F!

The Digital Applied Learning and Innovation (DALI) Lab is a space where students collaborate with partners to design & build mobile applications, websites, virtual & augmented reality, digital installations, and more!

The deadline to apply is Sunday, May 5th, by 11:59pm.

Email [log in to unmask] with your questions!

Application Help Hours

General application help hours will be Sunday, April 28th from 2-4pm @ECSC 002.

Application help hours for underrepresented groups in tech will be Thursday, April 25th and Thursday, May 2nd from 7-9pm @ECSC 002.

Read through our FAQ here.

JOIN US AT DALI WORKSHOPS!

THIS THURSDAY…

RSVP HERE: https://forms.gle/7vgKGsUk9SqaGvfY8

https://forms.gle/7vgKGsUk9SqaGvfY8

https://forms.gle/7vgKGsUk9SqaGvfY8

AND COMING UP NEXT WEEK…

PSYCHOLOGY OF DESIGN WORKSHOP!

Think like a designer and learn about Gestalt Principles, Miller’s Law, and more!

AND…

BACK(END) TO BASICS!

Learn how to build the backend of websites and web apps! Perfect for applications!!

MAKE SURE TO RSVP! https://forms.gle/7vgKGsUk9SqaGvfY8

https://forms.gle/7vgKGsUk9SqaGvfY8

https://forms.gle/7vgKGsUk9SqaGvfY8

SEE YOU THERE <3