Hey Night Owls!

This weekend, get ready to boogie down and experience a whirlwind of cultural delights at our International Student Dance! Join us as we celebrate diversity through the universal language of dance. From Afrobeat to Bollywood, we're bringing the world's rhythms to your feet for a night of unforgettable fun. And hey, just a heads up - if you thought Saturday couldn't get any better, we've got the Battle of the Bands revving up the stage, so mark your calendars for a double dose of excitement! Get your dancing shoes ready, grab your friends, and let's make this weekend one to remember! πŸ’ƒπŸŽ‰

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT

International Week: International Student Dance

Friday, April 26th | 9PM | Sarner Underground

Join us for an exhilarating journey around the world at our International Student Dance, a highlight of the action-packed International Week organized by the International Student Association and the Office of Pluralism and Leadership. We're bringing the global groove straight to the dance floor, promising a vibrant fusion of beats that'll have you moving all night long. Whether you're swaying to the infectious rhythms of Afrobeat, shaking it to the Latino vibes, or busting out your best Bollywood moves, there's something for everyone to enjoy. And to keep your energy levels high, we've got a delightful array of mocktails and international snacks to tantalize your taste buds throughout the evening. So come hungry, come thirsty, and get ready to dance the night away in style! πŸ’ƒπŸŽΆπŸŒ

See You Around This Weekend!!!

❀️,

Your Friends at Collis After Dark