Hello all!

Massachusetts General Hospital is looking to hire a Research Technician to join the oncology lab of Dr. Andrew Elia. To learn more, please see the attached job description.

Sincerely,
Rae

From: Elia, Andrew E.,MD, PhD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2024 2:48 PM
To: Rae L. Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Research Technician Position at Massachusetts General Hospital

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Dear Rae,

My lab is located at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and Harvard Medical School. We currently have an open position for a research assistant position. This role is ideal for graduating seniors looking to conduct basic science research prior to pursuing an MD or PhD degree. The lab has a strong track record of technicians placing into top medical and graduate school programs.

Would you be able to send the attached job description to the Dartmouth pre-medical community or let me know how I can best do this?

Please let me know if you would like any additional information. Thank you so much!

Best wishes,

Andrew

Andrew Elia, M.D., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Krantz Center for Cancer Research

Massachusetts General Hospital

Harvard Medical School

Associate Member, Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard

Pronouns: he/him/his

617-643-9356
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline .

Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.