Hey hey heyyyyyy!

Happy Spring everybody! WebDCR, here, to brighten up your day with updates on all the exciting things happening in the wonderful world of radio!!! We are coming to you live anywhere and anytime!

Live student shows have sprouted and you can tune in at WebDCR.com to admire our beautiful budding talents.

Motion Design Animation - Cute GIF

Our music blog is also flourishing! If you are interested in contributing absolutely anything, email [log in to unmask]

We have team meetings blossoming, open to anyone interested in getting involved with the station:

Silly Symphony - Flowers and Trees (1932) <-- us if you come to meetings

All meetings and events are in the radio station (3rd floor Robo)! We hope to see you there!

Follow us on Instagram @webDCR for the show schedule, updates from the studio, and upcoming event details.

Stay shining like that spring sun ofc ofc.

<3

WebDCR